Difference between revisions of "Logo Proposals"
(Adding Ken Moore's 2 logo concepts)
|Line 47:||Line 47:|
Revision as of 09:36, 20 November 2010
We are taking proposals for an OpenKinect community logo.
- Entries must be you original work and not infringe on anyone's trademarks
- Entries must be in PNG format.
- You may submit multiple proposals.
- Each proposal may include more than image. At least one image must be have a width of 200 pixels and a height of between 100 and 150 pixels. Higher resolutions are encouraged.
- Per policy, final logo decision is up to project lead
Unless otherwise agreed, proposals will be open until 11/21/2010 at 5:00pm UTC, at which point Josh Blake we will have a vote on the mailing list.
If you have created a logo you want to submit, add it below using the template shown.
=== Yourname's logo #1 === Add an image to your logo here ImageURL
Joe Lackner's concepts
Here are a few ideas - trying to reflect openess, IR grid arrays and dual cameras.
Scott Byrns's concept
SVG source available if adjustment is desired, for the font/etc.
Graham Wiebe's concept
SVG or other vector formats available upon request. optimized for greyscale.
Someone playing in front of a kinect with letters o and k.
Ken Moore's concept
High quality typography and layout (says "we're serious") with distinctive visual of the Kinect hardware.
Version 1 - stacked layout is more legible in narrow placements http://www.kenmooredesign.com/images/openkinect/OpenKinectLogo1_Large_KenMoore.png http://www.kenmooredesign.com/images/openkinect/OpenKinectLogo1_200x100_KenMoore.png
Version 2 - horizontal layout has nice visual balance, but needs more width for legibility http://www.kenmooredesign.com/images/openkinect/OpenKinectLogo2_Large_KenMoore.png http://www.kenmooredesign.com/images/openkinect/OpenKinectLogo2_200x100_KenMoore.png